Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged....... thanks Michelle




10 years ago: Lets see here 10 years ago we had almost been married 2 years. We were living in Prescott, AZ in a 500 sq foot apartment. Dave was finishing up his degree and I was working at Silver Scissors. We were still in the Honeymoon stage (Yes ours lasted awhile) So even though we were dirt poor and living in this little tiny apartment, we thought life was perfect. We were looking forward to Dave being done with school, and I thought once he was done with school I would never have to work again.(I was very wrong) Ahhhh the good old days!


5 Things on my to do list:
Get supplies needed for my trip to Abq
Deposit my money
Clean my house
Go to the gym
Get packed for my trip to Abq


3 Bad habits:
I procrastinate all the time
I never make the bed (which really annoys Dave)
I leave my shoes all over the house

Places I've lived:
Holbrook, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Prescott, AZ
Albuquerque, NM
Phoenix, AZ

Things most people don't know about me.
Let's see I guess you could say I'm some what of a control freak. But not about everything, just certain things. I won't go into the boring list.

If I could live on a tropical island for the rest of my life I would. Give me white sand and crystal clear water and I'm a happy girl.

Oh yes, I can not whistle. Dave loves to mock me about this, especially now that Jaden can and I can't.

Here are the lucky people I have tagged.... Mindi, the Jen and Frances







4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Brooke, I was blog hopping and I found you guys. Looks like you are enjoying AZ. Your boys are growing fast!! See ya soon!

Lauren The Artist said...

Thanks for the tag. ~jen~

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

That can not be sweet Jaden and Tye baby. Loved the pic. Honey/Colleen

Courtney said...

Hey, hey! Didn't know you had a blog...FUN! Glad I found ya!