Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Year!

I can't believe that we've been here for a year now. The time seems to go by way to fast. There are definitely a few things that we miss about Albuquerque. Like are good friends, thankfully we are able to see them every couple of months. Since we had no family in Albuquerque they became our family, I just want to say we miss you guys. And then there are a few restaurants that we miss. Like Dions which has the best pizza, subs and salads, and Sadies I do miss new Mexican style green chili sauce. Okay if I wasn't pregnant and craving the green chili I probably wouldn't miss it quite as much.

But anyways we really are enjoying our life here in AZ, this is the first time in our married lives that we have ever lived near our families. Let me just say that we are enjoying being close to them, I know we live 30 min away from them but hey it's closer than 6 hours. And we have made some really good friends and gotten in touch with old ones, it's been a lot of fun. I'm enjoying life and just taking it one day at a time. I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

3 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Has it seriously been a year already? It does not seem that long, maybe because I just got to see you.....anyways, I am glad that you are enjoying AZ. I miss living there sometimes.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I forgot to ask you, do you know what you are having yet? I am anxiously waiting to hear!!!!

Timalee said...

Hi there! It's been a while (again!). I was cleaning out my email inbox and found the email you sent with your blog address on it so thought I would come check you out. Congratulations on your little one on the way! Are you going to find out what you are having?