Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!!



Okay so I just have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To my wonderful husband. On Tuesday he celebrated his 34Th birthday, we really didn't do to much on his actual birthday. I made him one of his favorite dinners and made his favorite cake. He always has to have a Cherry Chip cake. Then we spent time just relaxing and playing games as a family. His present isn't here yet, he's getting a GPS system for his car. I can't tell if he's more excited about it or if I am.


I just want you to know Honey I love being your wife and being able to celebrate special days with you. You are the best and I must say that I am the luckiest woman in the world. I hope this year will be wonderful for you.


4 comments:

Nate&Mindi said...

Happy birthday Dave!!! We love you and are so glad you married Brooke! She is, without a doubt, the second luckiest woman in the world (right after me :))! We love you!

Tina said...

Happy birthday!! We sure miss you guys. Hope to catch up with you one of these days.

Christina
teenytay.blogspot.com

Frances said...

Happy Birthday Dave!, It was good seeing you guys in ABQ.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Birthday Dave, I hope you had a great day!