Monday, December 8, 2008

One month old!

I can't believe Cole is already one month old, time seems to go way to fast. He now weighs 10 lbs 7 oz and is 22 1/4 in. long. He is staying awake more through out the day and most nights he sleeps really well. It's hard to remember our lives without him being a part of our family. He is now smiling and is such a sweet little boy, it's hard for me to put him down. I just love to cuddle with him, I love watching him grow and I can't wait to see who he'll become.

4 comments:

Blackson family said...

Brooke, he is so handsome! They sure grow up quick, too quick! How's your computer working for you?

AMS said...

awww, what a cutie!

Tina said...

He is totally adorable! I am so excited for you all. We are waiting for girl #3 to show her face in April. Lewis still holds out hope that she will magically transform into a boy :) enjoy these sweet moments they are the best!

Lauren The Artist said...

Ooooh! He's super cute! And what bright eyes.