Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pics from the Hospital!


Here he is getting ready for
his first ambulance ride.

This is while we were at Thunderbird hospital
thinking we'd only be there for a few days.
These are the machines and monitors that were
needed to keep him alive.
Even though he was so sick he
was still super cute!

Mom and dad finally getting to hold him after
a week of being intubated.

One of his little toes that was
poked about 12 times. His heals
and a couple of fingers were also poked
a lot to get his blood gas levels.
Here he is with just his feeding
tube, once they took that out
he started eating better.
He finally got his feeding tube
out you can tell he was quite happy!
He got a wagon ride out
of the hospital to our car!

Finally home and resting!

6 comments:

DaNell said...

I guess we shouldn’t take good health for granted. Cole still looks adorable in all those pictures; I can only imagine what it felt like to hold him after a week. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you and your sweet family.

Brad and Lisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all of this! He is such an adorable little baby and I'm so glad that he is doing better. I'll be sure to remember your family in my prayers! ~Lisa

Elizabeth said...

I am so, so glad to hear that Cole is doing better -- we have been praying for you guys!! Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do...have Jaden and Ty over to play, bring dinner, whatever!

bethy said...

We are so happy that Cole is continuing to do better. He, like your other boys, is a cutie. Please do feel free to call on us anytime for anything. I know you're a great mom to those boys so keep up the great work.

Lauren The Artist said...

He does look SO happy in the "tubes out" picture. What a sweet little man. I hope he's doing great now.

Oscar and Mendie said...

I am so glad to hear Cole is doing better!!! He is a strong little man and so dang cute too. Miss you!