Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun times........

Our good friends the Ritchies came into town and were able to stay with us for a week. We had a great time, between the two families there were 9 kids so we stayed busy trying to keep them all entertained. We were able to go Slide Rock on one of the days they were in town, I haven't been there in years but it was just as fun as I remember it. It took a little bit for the kids to warm up to it but once they did they all had a great time, even the two babies loved crawling around on the rocks and playing in the water.
It is was so fun to have them here, our kids always had someone to play with and I loved having someone to hang out with all the time. I haven't stayed up late and laughed like that in a long time. The time went by way to fast and I didn't take near enough pics!



No comments: