Monday, December 14, 2009

New Flooring!

I'm so excited I finally got new flooring! I have never liked the flooring in our house and I have been biding my time until we could afford to get new flooring. Well we were finally able to get it, we did laminate wood from the front door to the back door and into the kitchen. Also in the hallway upstairs.(Dave and I installed it ourselves) We then got new carpet for the living rm, family rm, stairs and all of the bedrooms. I love my new flooring the laminate looks like real wood and the carpet is so soft. The first couple of nights the boys wanted to sleep on the floor because they thought it was so soft. I love it! So here is what we did I don't think the pictures do it justice.
Before

After


Before

After


Before
After
Before
After

5 comments:

Tracy Younker said...

It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love how it looks! and your carpet is sooooo soft!!!!

bethy said...

I like it! You guys did a beautiful job!

Dave and Tiff said...

Your floors look so good I love them. We miss you guys. Can't wait to come see them.

Rich and Liz Harris said...

SO PRETTY!!