Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation!

Yes I know I'm very late in posting this.

On may 16th Ty graduated from Kindergarten, I am so proud of my boy. I can't believe this school year has gone by so quickly. I remember the first day of school and walking Ty into be with his teacher. He was so brave but nervous, and I of course cried a little bit when I had to leave him there. And although we had a few ups and downs with teachers he had an awesome year. I am amazed at what he has learned and what he is capable of doing, I have to say that I do love the school that the boys go to. They really help the kids excel and go above the standard requirements. And the boys love it!
Ty is my sweet, but tough little boy! He has such a tender heart and doesn't hesitate to give hugs and kisses. And is a friend to everyone, he has no fear of anything other than new foods he has never tried. He always has a sparkle in his eye and a mischievous look to him, you never know what he is going to say or do. And that always keeps us on our toes and laughing. We're so proud of you Ty we LOVE you!!!



No comments: