Sunday, October 5, 2008

Almost done.....

I can't believe that in a couple of weeks Cole, will be here. I think that his room is basically ready, I just need to hang up some pictures and it will be all done. Now I'm just wondering if I'm really ready, I think I have everything I'll need as far as diapers, wipes, baby wash and clothes. Thanks to some wonderful friends who have gotten me so many things I was in need of, I now feel much more prepared. It's just the thought of going through labor and delivery is not appealing to me. I guess no one really looks forward to that part. I'm just praying that I make it to the hospital in time to get my epidural. I know that I can do do it with out the drugs, but why should I if I don't have to. We're all looking forward to meeting this little guy and can't wait to see what he looks like. I'll post a few pics of his room as soon as I get around to taking some.

5 comments:

AMS said...

I'm sure you've got everything just perfect! I totally agree about the epidural... why go through all the pain, if you don't have to! No way! I don't have to prove anything.

bethy said...

WOOHOO! Can't wait to meet little Cole, I'm sure he'll be adorable.

Nancy said...

If it wasn't for this blog -you would've ended up with a frilly little dress to dress your boy in :]

Breezy Skye said...

I'm so excited for little Cole to be here. Then you can start hanging out with us in the Mothers lounge. And I agree, why go through the pain if you don't have to.

Lauren The Artist said...

Holy smokes. What a beautiful name, Cole. And, only a little over two weeks! I know you're the queen of "how to go into labor". I can't wait to see his little picture. Good luck and here's to getting the epidural!!! ~jen~