Friday, October 17, 2008

So I thought I'd play a little catch up while I wait for this baby to get here.

Below you see two pics that are of what you ask? It is what is known as a Gourd car, yes you are reading that right a Gourd car. At Jadens school all the 3rd graders make what is called a Gourd car for the Fall Festival, we don't know why but they do. So below is Jadens car, he decided that he wanted it to resemble a space ship. So this was our attemp at making a gourd space ship car.


They had All Sports Day at his school today so Ty tagged along with Dave and got to participate in some of the events. Jaden was very excited to have Dave there helping out. While I stayed at home and cleaned my house from top to bottom, with the help of my Mom and my sister in law Andie. Thank you guys so much for all your help.


Jaden, Ty and some friends at all sports day!


A couple of weeks ago the boys got go to a Birthday party at the zoo. They had such a good time, they had never been to the Phoenix Zoo. Here are a few pics that Dave got of them having a fun time.


And last but not least here are a few pictures of Cole's room. I love the way it turned out!


8 comments:

Oscar and Mendie said...

His room turned out sooooo Adorable!! I bet you can't wait to bring him home!! Miss you!

DaNell said...

Way cute room!!! We hope Cole gets here safe, sound, and fast!

Nate&Mindi said...

Love Love Love the room! And tell Jaden that's the coolest gourd car ever... what exactly do you do with it?

Lauren The Artist said...

Love Cole's room! Holy smokes, Jaden is looking so big- and so much like Dave.

Stacy said...

you are supposed to be here by now... are you here? we need to be post pardum buddies.
COLE... HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

So did you like the Phx zoo? Do you miss ABQ at all? Tell Cole to hurry up and get here, I am dying to see pics!

bethy said...

I love Cole's room! You are one talented gal! I also think that the ghord car turned out great. I'm sure Cole will be here before you know it.

Nancy said...

The room looks awesome! I love the pic of Ty-turtle! Good luck with Cole!