Friday, May 1, 2009

6 Months Old!


I can't believe that Cole is already six months old, time is going by way too fast. At his 6 month check-up he weighed 16 lbs 14 oz and was 27 1/2 inches long. Let's see, he is teething, sitting up, rolling over, babbling, eating solids, wiggling his way around to get toys and sleeping through the night. He is such a happy easy going baby, he loves to play with his brothers and they love to keep him entertained. I feel so blessed to have this little guy in our lives, I hate to see him growing up so fast but then again I can't wait to see him grow up. I know it won't be long before he's walking and talking and giving us a run for our money.

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

He is so cute!!!

Dave and Tiff said...

Wow brooke he is getting so big and he's just adorable. We really need to get together we miss you guys so much!!!!