Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Villa De Paz Idol

For the past three years our ward has done a lip sinking contest called Villa De Paz Idol, last year was the first year that our boys participated in this. And they couldn't wait for it to come this year. I have to say that it is a really fun night, we have 3 people who play Paula, Randy and Simon, we of course have a Ryan Seacrest as well. Everything is done in good fun and everyone has a great time. This year the boys performed "I'm A Goofy Goober" from the SpongeBob Square pants movie. Jaden was the lead singer while Ty jammed out on guitar, it was so fun to watch and once I figure out how to convert the video I'll post it on line. Maybe next year Dave and I will get up the courage to also perform, not likely but hey you never know!




No comments: