Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaden!

I can't believe that Jaden is Seven years old now. It seem like just yesturday that he was a little baby. And now he's almost as tall as me and going into the second grade. I am so grateful though that he is still my sweet little boy who is always telling me how much he loves me and that i'm his best friend. He brings such a sweet spirit to our home and is always trying to help others. Below our are few pictures of him looking back over the years, I can't believe how fast time goes by.


















Jaden I just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so grateful to have you for a son.

4 comments:

The Mortensen Clan said...

Your family is soo cute. It looks like you guys are having a blast!! I miss you. Can you come to Spokane and cut my hair?!!

Tina said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Austin is counting the days till his birthday on Tuesday. I am jsut remembering that they were even born in the same room at the hospital. Memories are such fun!!!

Lauren The Artist said...

Happy Birthday from Lauren and Robbie! ~jen~

Nate&Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Jaden Pie!! We love you!