Friday, August 22, 2008

My brother in law Nathan is starting up a photography business, and I volunteered us to be some of his guinea pigs. I was so excited to get some new family pics and I wanted to try doing some maternity shots also. But for those of you who don't know Ty very well don't know that if he doesn't want to do something he will make your life miserable. So my brother in law is trying to take photos and Ty is doing everything he can to not be in any of the photos. By the end I was so frustrated, if you notice in the picture below you can't see TY. Well that is because he was throwing a fit, he is actually laying down in between Dave and I. Needless to say we didn't even try to get any maternity pictures. There were a handful of pictures that turned out well and they are below. My brother in law really does do a great job, I love how he captures candid shots rather than have every thing really posed. You can check out his web page through the NL Photography link on my blog. Thanks Nate I Love the pictures that did turn out.















3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Love the little feet picture. (at the top of your blog) I should do one like that while the kids still have little feet. =) I'm sure the maternity pictures will come on another day. ~jen~

Tina said...

Way cute pics!! You all look so great!

Andrus Family said...

These are great!!!How fun to have candid photo's that show how fun life and families are.