Saturday, April 25, 2009

13 Years


Yes that is Dave and I on our wedding day, I guess you could say that we have changed a bit over the years. I can't believe that Dave and I have been married for 13 years now, time has flown by. During the past 13 years we've laughed, we've cried, we've had three beautiful children and made some amazing memories. I couldn't ask for a more amazing husband and father for our children. And after all these years I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think of him or when I catch him looking at me. I can't imagine my life without him, he's my best friend and still the man of my dreams. I can't wait to see what adventures await us! I love you Babe!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! Congratulations on 13yrs! Edward and I just reached 4. And I think you still look exactly the same as in your wedding pictures!

Gary & Nicole Cordray said...

That peek-a-boo picture is so cute! Congrats!

jess and jessica said...

Congrats on 13 years!! Good luck and enjoy the many more to come. :)