Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today I sat Cole down to play with a bucket full of plastic Easter eggs, I thought that all of the candy had been eaten so no big deal. I went to check on him since he'd been sitting there quietly for a little while . This is what I found! Apparently there was candy still in there and some how he was able to get the package open. So he has officially had his first taste of candy, I think he liked it. I just hope he doesn't have a belly ache later tonight.
Posted by Picasa
My friend Clarissa made a dress for my new niece and wanted to see how it fit on a 6 month old, so we decided to try it on Cole. He'll love these pics when he's older I'm sure, I think he makes a cute little girl!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I still think you should try for a girl... you would make such cute girls :o)

we will just call him Collette!