Friday, August 21, 2009

Every little step....

Yes he's trying to walk now, everyday he gets a little bit braver. If he's not paying attention to what he's doing he gets farther, but when he realises what he's doing he gets so excited that he falls down. I can't believe that he's already hitting this milestone he's growing up way to fast. He also loves to climb up the stairs, so far he hasn't tried to come down them. He just sits there and yells for me until I come get him, which I'm very grateful for.

He's so stinkin cute I can't get enough of him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is doing so awesome!! I love that laugh he has! it's the laugh that says everyone is looking at me cause i am doing so good! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

He is doing so awesome!! I love that laugh he has! it's the laugh that says everyone is looking at me cause i am doing so good! I just love it!

bethy said...

Already walking? You go, Cole!

The first year goes by so quickly.

P.S. I posted some of our pics that Nate took of us. He is amazing!

Oscar and Mendie said...

How cute!!! That makes me want another baby!! Miss ya!