Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jaden is 8!!!!!!

I find it hard to believe that Jaden is now 8 years old! It seems like just yesterday that I got to hold him for the first time, and now he is so big that he can actually pick me up. Jaden has always been my sweet kind hearted little boy, always telling me he loves me and that I look beautiful. He's always mindful of others and is trying to make everyone happy. He is one smart little boy too, he has done so well in school. I guess he takes after his dad in that area, thank goodness!
He is so excited to get baptised next month, and to start scouts and to work on his Faith in God Award. I'm so grateful that he is always trying to do what is right. Jaden we love you and I'm so grateful to have as my son!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bethy said...

Happy Birthday, Jaden! My little Nina and you share the same birthday. You are a great person and we look forward to seeing you celebrate many more birthdays. Keep up the great work!