Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fender Bender


Yes today I got in a little accident I was headed to my brothers house from the tournament and I looked down for a second. When I looked back up the truck in front of me had started to slow down to turn a corner, I slammed on my brakes and tried to swerve but it didn't help. Well I guess it somewhat helped because it could have been a lot worse, I would have been fine if this truck wouldn't of had a trailer on it, he could have gone around the corner faster. And I could have missed him, but as it was I slammed into his trailer. My fender was a lot more damaged than his trailer, which I think is a good thing. The guy I hit was very nice considering what I did, he says he's just going to fix the trailer himself and not even worry about making an insurance claim. I still have to make a claim because along with my fender getting screwed up I also did something to the radiator.There happened to be two police officers witness this accident so they came over to make sure we were all okay, and give me a ticket. So on Monday I have to get quotes to fix my car, and now I get to pay $180.00 to go to traffic school then a $500.00 deductable for our insurance. I'm grateful Cole and I weren't hurt and that we have insurance, hopefully the insurance company will be easy to work with.

1 comment:

Lauren The Artist said...

I'm glad you were all alright.